A Montreal organisation that works to promote the personal, social, sexual and mental well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and questioning youth and adults aged 14-25.
- Weekly bilingual drop-in visiting time for ages 14-25
- Afternoon hangout space
- Active listening
- Accompaniment for appointments
- Lists of trans-friendly doctors, therapists, etc.
- Gender-affirming gear like chest binders
- “Our Bodies Our Stories” arts and performance mentorship program for QTBIPOC youth
Due to COVID-19 precautionary procedures, P10’s services have been moved online.