Since its launch in May 2013, SextEd has appeared in the press many times. We’ve also given a variety of presentations about the service and the tools we use.
- July 23 – 27, 2018: 22nd International AIDS Conference “Anonymity, Texting & Canadian Youth”
- May 9, 2017: Ythlive “How to Start a Low-Cost Texting Helpline in Under an Hour” presentation
- April 29, 2017: Egale OutSHINE “Inclusive Sex Ed Language” presentation
- November 9th, 2016: CCGSD “Adapting Sex Ed Language” presentation
- February 7th, 2016: BEDx Montreal “Adapting Sex Ed Language” presentation
- November 4th, 2015: Citylife MAtv Montreal panel on Quebec’s sex ed pilot program
- June 19th, 2015: Guelph Sexuality Conference “Adapting Sex Ed Language” presentation
- October 8th 2014: CJAD – Passion with Dr. Laurie Betito “October 8th Teen Talk”
- May 28th 2013: Global News Montreal “SextEd answers Montreal teens’ questions about sex“
- May 10th 2013: CJAD – Ric and Suzanne Show “SextEd: Where your kid will go for advice”
- May 8th 2013: The Montreal Gazette “Program allows teens to text their sex questions”
- May 6th, 2013: SextEd Launch Press Release
If you’d like to invite us to talk about the service, or write about SextEd, or learn more about our helpline, you can email us at sexted [at] accmontreal [dot] org.